Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

VR Stabilization without cropping

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to stabilize VR video but warp stabilizer is cropping the footage and therefore creates a stitch line in the rear of the projection.  With 360 video is there a way to have it just adjust the Pan/Tilt/Roll because all the image is there, it just need to pull from the other side of the video.

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2024 Jul 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am no expert with VR, but I wonder if in the Warp Stabilizer effect, setting the Method to Position, Scale, Rotation and Borders > Framing to Stabilize Only might work?

Otherwise, you may need a VR-specific plugin like this one: CyberLink VR Stabilizer.

Cheers,
Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2024 Jul 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Paul,
I found the CyberLink plugin but it's telling me it's not compatible. It doesn't look like the plug-in has been updated for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines