Waves Clarity Vx Pro Apple M1 - only works in Rosetta?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how many of you are using Clarity Vx from Waves. On Apple M1 processor, it only produces a loud buzzing on the M1 Native version of Premiere Pro. Works fine on Rosetta. Workflow for now is loading Intel (Rosetta) version to do audio processing or offloading audio to another audio app. Anyone else have the problem?

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

That sounds like a nasty bug. I apologize. While I investigate, please file a bug report and place the URL here. I'll upvote it and pass it along to our audio engineers. I hope I can help. 

If anyone in the community is also experiencing the problem, I hope we can team up and solve this one or find a workaround for you other than Rosetta.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines