Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my own mogrt-files?

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I made some own Essential Graphics Templates and I have to share them with others. But I don't find the mogrt file on my system.
I searched a lot of threads with hints in the "Common"-Folder, but so far I only see the mogrt files from Adobe. Can you tell me what is wrong here?

For some reason, meanwhile I even see the library twice in my Essential Graphics panel...maybe I imported it accidently. However I have no idea, where I can find the actual file.

I have Premiere Pro Version 12.1.2 on Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Look in your Essential Graphics Browse panel. And you would need to export them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in your Essential Graphics Browse panel. And you would need to export them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can I export them? There is no export option in either the Essential Graphics nor Library panels in AE or PPro. I really should make a note of all the secret locations where Adobe stores these mogrt files next time (if ever) I manage to find them...although with the next release of AE/PPro, that location will inevitably change again. It doesn't help that I'm not sure if I'm searching (on my local drives) for Libraries, Essential Graphics or Motion Graphics Templates. All the locations listed on t'internet no longer contain any of my newer mogrts, so clearly AE is storing them somewhere new and cryptic. Just a right-click "reveal in Finder/Explorer" would save hours of searching when a colleague says "could you just ping me that mogrt please?".

Ah! I discovered that in the Creative Cloud app it's possible to export an entire library. Still no clue as to where on earth the thing is actually stored on my drive. And not much use if I just want to export one specific mogrt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I managed to export them all in a cclibs-file now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines