• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White vignette when activating effects | Weisse Vignette bei aktivierung von Effekten

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English version (google) see belwo...

Seit ich mit dem MacBook Pro 13" M1 arbeite, habe ich bei gewissen Effekten den Fehler, dass eine weisse Vignette um das ganze Bild entsteht.

Hier ein Bsp.
Ich aktiviere über Lumiti den "Vignette" Effekt und egal in welche Richtung ich den Stärke Regler schiebe es ist immer ine weisse Vignette vorhanden (siehe Bild):

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-25 um 22.37.03.png

Gleiches ist mir bei einem anderen Projekt z.B. mit dem "Jalousien" Effket geschehen.

Teilweise habe ich es auf einer Scene und auf einer andern nicht obwohl die genau gleichen Effekte drauf sind.

English

Since I've been working with the MacBook Pro 13 "M1, I have had the error with certain effects that a white vignette surrounds the entire image.

Here is an example.
I activate the "vignette" effect via Lumiti and no matter in which direction I move the slider, there is always a white vignette (see picture):

Bildschirmfoto 2021-08-25 um 22.37.03.png

The same thing happened to me in another project, e.g. with the "blinds" effect.

Sometimes I have it on one scene and not on another even though it has exactly the same effects.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try unchecking Composite in linear color in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? We'll get this checked.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not seeing this on my M1, Maighty. If possible, I'd try different footage from a different camera in a new sequence to see if you have the same trouble. It looks as if you're having some other GPU artifacts appearing and that doesn't look OK either. Perhaps you are overloading the timeline with too many effects or the footage is not decoding very well. You can also try the Beta version of Premiere Pro that does better with some of the newer Sony XAVC formats. So, check that out.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines