every time i press audio in the tool bar my computer goes to a grey screen in premiere and i have to exit out. And i was able to put all my videos clips into the sequence and use my music and edited it fine. then when i tried to export i click export and absolutely nothing happens. Nothing at all. I dont know what to do. my video is editted just some of the buttons and options on premiere aren't working
[Title edited for clarity. — Mod.]
As suggested by Jim Simon, it seems like an issue with workspace issue. Please reset & check.
If the issue persists, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the following location in the machine
In Windows, C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\12.0 (Or)
In Mac, Documents > Adobe > Premiere Pro > 12.0
2. Rename the 12.0 folder to Old_12.0
3. Launch Premiere Pro, Create a new project(do not open Old projects)
4. In Menu bar, Window > Workspace > Uncheck Import Workspace from Projects.
5. Open the old project & check the issue.
Please let us know the status.
thank you it worked! i very much appreciate it
This worked for my issues with one panel being mainly off screen and inaccessible...