• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lock Workspace

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us have the ability to LOCK a workspace once we have the panels and windows in place. Accidental click and drags causing windows and panels to shift and resize or disappear all-together when you're in the middle of editing is really frustrating.
Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
33 Comments
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

People with enough monitor space can easily say just save your workspace and stuff but this thing is important when you have a limited monitor space and have to make do with what you have using multiple programs and windows. Yes I agree would be nice to have a lock feature for each windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens all the time. If most of my coworkers say it happens, then there is a much wider pool of people experiencing the same thing. I swear, all the "legends" on here are all pretentious pr!cks who never answer the question and just belittle others. I only ever see good answers here from regular users who don't have sticks up their @sses. Screw you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens all the time. If most of my coworkers say it happens, then there is a much wider pool of people experiencing the same thing. I swear, half the old users on here are all pretentious pr!cks who never answer the question and just belittle others. I only ever see good answers here from regular users who don't have sticks up their @sses. Screw you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

A great idea, sorely needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this become reality? For god sake, allow us to LOCK the workspace, and stop from accidentaly dragging the windows around!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good for you. But I have the same problem. Let other people answering for themselfs, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another idea : we need a feature to lock a specified section on the timeline

When the clips on the timeline are synced to the music, I want to lock an entire portion of the timeline, selected with in and out points, but I don"t prefer the NEST option, because i want to have instant acces to those clips 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

LMAO, you are the only person. This warrants a change. Very annoying especially for this using this software longer than you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate