Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Guided Workflow: Start Here

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download-Install Premiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_01.jpg

Premiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_02.jpgCheck the System Requirements

Plan the WorkflowPremiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_03.jpg

Premiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_04.jpgOrganize Footage

EditPremiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_05.jpg

Premiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_06.jpgEffects

ExportPremiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_07.jpg

Premiere-Pro-Guided-Workflow_01_08.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please let me know if you have any questions about Premiere Pro workflows and this series designed to help you design your own ideal workflow for video editing. 

Thanks!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

while this seems to be a great guide I am looking for some training for an absolute newbie. I have some experience with consumer products for simple cutting, overlays and Greenscreen; but, nothing close to Adobe premiere.

Could you recommend a professional training? May be multiple days. On site in Germany preferred. But given the situation I'd also go for online.

Thank you so much

Matthias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I missed your response, Matthias. I really like LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com for paid training. There are other high quality sites I like too, like fxphd. It depends on what you are looking for. I hope to provide some free training on YouTube or Twitch soon, so stay tuned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines