• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option to remove new Header Bar (22.3) from window

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a shortcuts person, and I like customizability. Please make the new Header Bar feature of Version 22.3 optional. I have no use for any of the buttons or information on the header, all of which are redundant and can be accessed either through the toolbar or via keyboard shortcuts. I appreciate that the Header may be convenient for new Premiere users, but for power users it is wasted screen real estate.
Idea No status
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
57 Comments
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2023 Oct 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can remove it with autohotkey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, new guy, please check it before posting it. You CAN NOT remove this bar in Premiere Pro 2024 with any "autohotkey". Ctrl+\ you refer to switches on the fullscreen mode wor this particular application in Windows, but the upper bar remains in its place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2024 Mar 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can actually remove it with AutoHotkey. Jevgenijs was likely referring to the program AutoHotkey. You can find a tutorial on how to use it to hide the toolbars here: Premiere Pro TRUE Fullscreen Tutorial: Hide Title, Header and Status Bar

image-1536x579[1].png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work in Premiere 24. Can anyone change the script code in order to make it work in Premiere 24?

;Hotkey: Ctrl + Shift + F
^+F::

;Premiere Pro Top Bar
Control, Style, ^0x10000000 , DroverLord - Window Class30, ahk_class Premiere Pro
Control, Style, ^0x10000000 , DroverLord - Window Class29, ahk_class Premiere Pro

;Premiere Pro Bottom Bar
Control, Style, ^0x10000000 , DroverLord - Window Class31, ahk_class Premiere Pro
Control, Style, ^0x10000000 , DroverLord - Window Class32, ahk_class Premiere Pro

;Hide Title Bar 
WinSet, Style, ^0x800000, ahk_class Premiere Pro

;Refreshes the Window
WinSet, Redraw ,, ahk_class Premiere Pro
WinShow, ahk_class Premiere Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working on windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a play with the AHK script and found the Class no was different by using the Spy tool. Still I couldn't get it to work on the Top Bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Nick Lear

I actually managed to make a working script for Premiere Pro 2024 in Win11. If you are interested, I posted it on my Boosty channel here: https://boosty.to/themontageguy

Use google translate

Votes

Translate

Translate