• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please make CC library colors available in Premiere

LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The essential graphics tool is almost useless unless we can use the colors feature of our Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere. Please enable Libraries Colors in Premiere!
Idea No status
TOPICS
Interoperability or 3rd party tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
32 Comments
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really should be a feature enabled in Premiere, but for all of you complaining, heres a workflow to get around this: Make a group in your Essential Graphic with all the color swatches you need as reference... call the group something like "COLOR PALETTE REFERENCE", then leave a comment that says "DO NOT EDIT" and hopefully your editor has half a brain not to change the values of those swatches in that group. This would actually be an ideal scenario if you were able to disable the eyedropper from these color controls in your mogrt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very useful to be able to pick a colour from Cloud Libraries. It is currently greyed out. If only it even be enabled enough to pick a colour from the eye dropper, that would save a lot of time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to make a MOGRT for my editor to use, and like everyone else in this thread just discovered that when I open the library in premiere, all the colors are greyed out, making them useless. I used to use this tool all the time about five years ago. The idea that it would be intentionally disabled just because it isn't "officially supported" is really frustrating. Even if you don't want to support it, don't kneecap the feature out of spite. Or better yet, DO support it. It's a very important piece of functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would this be greyed out? And why no response from the team? This issue is several years old and just a matter of 'ungreying' the thumbnails so we can at least use the dropped to select the colour. I'm aghast 😄

It's like literally going out of the way to remove this incredibly useful feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just thought: Hey, maybe this is a usecase for these stupid libraries. And then Premiere ist not able to use these simple hex-values? Are you kidding me? Just lost 30 minutes, thinking i was doing it wrong. Adobe, stop your stupid color apps and get these basics right!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its realy basic.
Please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Finding it hard to believe this isn't possible. SO basic and yet completely essential.

Votes

Translate

Translate