• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to Text in Arabic

Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am surprised that Adobe has some languages included in Speech to Text (Transcribe) feature but not a major language which is used and spoken by over 350 million people which is Arabic? With so many Arabic production features now that are aired and uploaded to many online streaming services, it is CRITICAL that Adobe pays respect to it's users who work in Arabic content/film/TV series.  Now that this request is as important as any new update, it is getting huge attention in the media and NLE users everywhere. So I hope that in the next update 23.1 Premiere Pro will have Arabic included in Speech to Text.

Mod note: Edited for content

Idea No status
TOPICS
Graphics

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

I use another site (Sonix), it has an amazing Arabic transcription accuracy, mostly above 90%. Yes, it's a shame that we don't have that option within PPro.

Votes

Translate

Translate
46 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to suggest a valuable addition to Adobe Premiere Pro that would greatly benefit users who work with Arabic-language content: Automatic Arabic Transcription.

Why Automatic Arabic Transcription?

Arabic is one of the world's most widely spoken languages, and it is commonly used in various forms of media, including video content. Currently, users face significant challenges when it comes to transcribing Arabic audio for their videos. Manually transcribing Arabic content is not only time-consuming but also prone to errors, which can lead to inaccurate subtitles or captions.

Adding an automatic Arabic transcription feature to Adobe Premiere Pro would bring numerous advantages:

1. Time Efficiency: Automatic transcription would save users a considerable amount of time in the video production process. It would eliminate the need for manual transcription, allowing users to focus on other creative aspects of their projects.

2. Accessibility: Automatic Arabic transcription would enhance the accessibility of video content. It would provide accurate Arabic subtitles or captions, benefiting viewers who are deaf or hard of hearing, non-native speakers, or those who prefer to read along while watching videos.

3. Localization: For content creators targeting Arabic-speaking audiences, this feature would facilitate the creation of localized content by providing accurate Arabic transcriptions that can be easily translated or adapted.

How Would It Work?

Here is a brief overview of how this feature could be integrated into Adobe Premiere Pro:

1. Upload Audio/Video: Users would be able to upload their Arabic-language audio or video files directly into Adobe Premiere Pro.

2. Automatic Transcription: Adobe's advanced AI algorithms would then analyze the content and generate accurate Arabic transcriptions in real-time.

3. Subtitle Generation: From these transcriptions, users could effortlessly generate Arabic subtitles or captions for their videos, streamlining the process.

4. Editing Flexibility: The system would allow for easy editing and fine-tuning of the generated transcripts to ensure they meet the specific requirements of each project.

The Impact and Importance

Introducing automatic Arabic transcription in Adobe Premiere Pro would have a significant positive impact on content creators and filmmakers working with Arabic content. It would enhance efficiency, accessibility, and the overall quality of videos produced on the platform.

How Can You Support This Idea?

I kindly request that you consider this suggestion seriously and take it into account for future updates and enhancements to Adobe Premiere Pro. Here are some steps you can take to show your support for this feature:

1. Share with Your Team: Please share this suggestion with your product development team, as they can evaluate the technical feasibility and market demand for such a feature.

2. Community Feedback: Gather feedback from the Adobe community and user base to gauge interest and assess the potential impact of adding automatic Arabic transcription.

3. Official Feature Request: If deemed viable, encourage users to submit official feature requests through Adobe's established channels, such as the Adobe UserVoice platform or other feedback mechanisms.

4. Stay Engaged: Keep the Adobe community informed about any developments or progress on this suggestion to maintain transparency and encourage user involvement.

We believe that implementing automatic Arabic transcription in Adobe Premiere Pro would be a significant step forward in making the platform more inclusive and efficient for users working with Arabic content. Your support and consideration of this suggestion are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and attention to this important matter.

Sincerely,
Amr Qawasmeh
takiscode (founder)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

شكراً عَمر على هذه المداخلة والشرح والاقتراحات. طريقتك بشرح اهمية الخاصية للمستخدمين العرب واضحة وجميلة، يتبقى ان يقتنع فريق تطوير بريمير بإضافة الخاصية هذه في تحديث مستقبلي

@Ali Jaber 

اتذكر بأنك تواصلت مع ادوبي بخصوص هذه الخاصية في بريمير برو من كم شهر. هل تريد ان ترسل لهم مداخلة عَمر ايضاً او تريد انا ارسلها

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

أهلا عزيزي زيد، نعم فضلا أرسلها لو سمحت

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Amr for posting this request. I will forward your suggestion to the Premiere Pro team for further consideration. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

Ghada from Adobe

San Jose, CA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Zaid, for bringing this to my attention. Will forward to the Premiere Pro team for further consideration!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

لا شُكر على واجب

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2023 Oct 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

توجد منصة clipchamp

ايضا تطبيق captoin 

ايضا منصات ال Ai

مثل submagic وغيرها

وايضا منصات اللي تعطيك ميزة

I am surprised that Adobe has some languages included in Speech to Text (Transcribe) feature but not a major language which is used and spoken by over 350 million people which is Arabic? With so many Arabic production features now that are aired and uploaded to many online streaming services, it is CRITICAL that Adobe pays respect to it's users who work in Arabic content/film/TV series.  Now that this request is as important as any new update, it is getting huge attention in the media and NLE users everywhere. So I hope that in the next update 23.1 Premiere Pro will have Arabic included in Speech to Text.

Mod note: Edited for content

By @Carlo Mov

ترانسكريبت مثل

RIVERSIDE

[Two instances of triplicate text removed for clarity by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to subscribe if they supported arabic in transcription. It was gonna save me tons of hours. I can't wait for this feature to be added 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we need Arabic transcription in Adobe premiere pro in the next update, please hurry up  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upvote this please!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2023 Nov 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

السلام عليكم أخي زايد من أفضل الأدوات على الإطلاق التي تدعم تحويل الملفات الصوتية العربية لنصوص عربية وأيضا ترجمتها - وتدعم أيضا لكنات الدول العربية المختلفة موقع Microsoft Clipchamp.
واستخدمه شخصياً فهو يتيح هذه الميزة بشكل مفتوح تماما وغير مقيد بعدد محدد من الدقائق فأقوم بتحميل ملف
SRT File
واكمال المشروع على بريمير برو

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2023 Dec 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes we want arabic language

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's almost 2024 and still no Arabic! The Fourth most spoken language in the world!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one of the most beautiful to hear ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add arabic transcribe in text based editing tool

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry wrong post… kindly delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my deep frustration and disappointment regarding the current limitations of Adobe Premiere Pro, particularly its lack of support for Arabic auto captioning. As a loyal customer who relies heavily on Premiere Pro for professional video editing, this issue has severely impacted my workflow and has led to significant delays in completing projects.

It is incredibly frustrating to find that despite the advancements in technology and the diverse needs of your user base, Adobe Premiere Pro still does not offer native support for Arabic auto captioning. As you may be aware, accurate and timely captioning is essential in today's multimedia landscape, especially in reaching global audiences and ensuring accessibility for all viewers.

Having to manually input Arabic captions not only consumes valuable time and resources but also introduces the risk of errors and inconsistencies, ultimately compromising the quality of the final product. This manual process not only disrupts my workflow but also undermines the efficiency and effectiveness of Adobe Premiere Pro as a professional editing tool.

As a paying customer who subscribes to Adobe's Creative Cloud services, I find it unacceptable that such a basic feature is lacking, especially considering the monthly fees I am charged for access to your software suite. I believe that Adobe has a responsibility to its clients to continually enhance its products and address the evolving needs of its user community.

I urge you to prioritize the implementation of Arabic auto caption support in Adobe Premiere Pro as soon as possible. By doing so, you will not only demonstrate your commitment to customer satisfaction but also empower your users to create content more efficiently and inclusively.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I sincerely hope to see swift action and improvements in the near future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Ideas board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

غريب جدا عدم وجود اللغة العربية

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several major languages yet to be included in their transcription services. Which started with English, then some of the other European languages. They don't even have all European languages yet. But we all want more languages soonest ... and need them, of course.

Arabic by the way is one of the most beautiful spoken languages to listen to ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate