• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Teeth Whiten (Premier Pro)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I got the new version of Filmoa. There is a feature where you literally press one button, and this allows you to whiten you teeth with a slider. It works so, so well. For a guy like me, with disgusting yellow teeth, this is a godsend. (The rest of me isn't much better but that's another story.) I would like Adobe to seriously consider installing this apparently simple feature. I will even pay them to do it. I've got Beauty Box, which is great, but doesn't have a teeth whiten function (to my knowledge). I've tried countless times to mask, edit, hue etc, and failed miserably each time, and wasted counted hours (I'd probably just save time by, like, brushing my teeth). Anyway, can someone please tell me how to refer this to the Adobe Gods, and get it in the timeline? My teeth ain't gettin no whiter in the meantime. Thank you all. 🙂

Idea No status
TOPICS
Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually teeth whitening is a fairly complex action. If you want it auto-done.

The newest BeautyBox should do it, Jim of DigitalAnarchy was demoing it at NAB last week. So maybe update your D-A stuff ... ?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate