• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 New Captions background color on two lines

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Off the bat I personaly wanted to say THANK YOU so much to all the hard work at  Adobe for updating this finally. Its AWESOME now!!!!

Only question concern I and my fellow colleagues have is will / can there be a way for 

two line subs like this one to have the background land exactly on the size of each line like the previous subs title sytem did? I think this is the standard way with two line subs are displayed so we really hope so.

So for example the background would be exactly behind "NARRATOR" and "with" on top line. Right now it is using the bottom line as a guide so you get all that extra background over the empty areas. Not ideal or pleasent looking.

medium.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users argued for multiple options in the public Beta forum. Adaptive (as you aruge), Static (and all the way across the screen), and more. The only satisfaction will be giving choices. 

Add a feature request (or look for one you can upvote).

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a link to my feature request that asks for two lines, as well as some other functionality. 

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42934152-captions-customiza...

Best!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines