Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro Issue with Green Screen

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 

I am trying to edit video that i shoot with green screen and i remove the green screen with ultra keying option after that i changed background of my choice but after changing the background when i play the video.Video started shaking and video is not stable.Any one here who can guide me how to fix this issue and stable my video.

I am sharing video link of youtube please See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdQia-Koj0

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

You can try stabilizing your camera with the 'warp stabilizer' plugin built into Premiere Pro. You'll find it in the 'effects panel'. 

Once you've applied it to a clip select 'no motion' in the 'Effects Controls' menu under the pulldown 'Result' setting in the Warp Stabilizer plugin controls.

The downsides of doing this is that your image will be slightly cropped (zoomed in) and it take a long time to render. The result won't be perfect but can improve some of your shots. Some of your shots wher

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try stabilizing your camera with the 'warp stabilizer' plugin built into Premiere Pro. You'll find it in the 'effects panel'. 

Once you've applied it to a clip select 'no motion' in the 'Effects Controls' menu under the pulldown 'Result' setting in the Warp Stabilizer plugin controls.

The downsides of doing this is that your image will be slightly cropped (zoomed in) and it take a long time to render. The result won't be perfect but can improve some of your shots. Some of your shots where the camera moves a lot probably won't get very good results. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#Steve_Griffiths

Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines