Adobe Stock not showing up in Essential Graphics panel

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the Essential Graphics panel to look for a callout or a title I noticed on the Essential Graphics panel underneath it lists "My Templates" (for templates I have either paid for or downloaded for free) and next to it shows the "Adobe Stock" tab.  The only problem is there is NOTHING listed on the Adobe Stock tab only "No matching search results".  I haven't even entered any searches yet.  So I typed "Callout"...nothing.  I typed "Title"...nothing.  I even typed lower thirds...and...you guessed it...NOTHING.

So Master Adobe...where on earth did all the Adobe Stock content goooooooo???

Randy

[Moderator note: please do NOT make everyone download strange files to their computer to see your image. Drag/drop the image directly into the reply box itself. I fixed this one for you.]

Essential graphics panel with NO ADOBE STOCK items.JPG

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Stock not showing up in Essential Graphics panel

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to the Essential Graphics panel to look for a callout or a title I noticed on the Essential Graphics panel underneath it lists "My Templates" (for templates I have either paid for or downloaded for free) and next to it shows the "Adobe Stock" tab.  The only problem is there is NOTHING listed on the Adobe Stock tab only "No matching search results".  I haven't even entered any searches yet.  So I typed "Callout"...nothing.  I typed "Title"...nothing.  I even typed lower thirds...and...you guessed it...NOTHING.

So Master Adobe...where on earth did all the Adobe Stock content goooooooo???

Randy

[Moderator note: please do NOT make everyone download strange files to their computer to see your image. Drag/drop the image directly into the reply box itself. I fixed this one for you.]

Essential graphics panel with NO ADOBE STOCK items.JPG

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2020 1
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive had this same issue, ive been trying all day to finish university work 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2020 0
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help please? Having the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue. If I create a new project, it appears. But, once I save/reopen, it is no longer available. I have tried uninstalling, clearing preferences and reinstalling, but that did not fix the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional discovery: If I close the Essential Graphics panel and reopen it, Adobe Stock reloads. However, when I close and reopen Premiere Pro, it once again disappears altogether.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2020 0