• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Presets to Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have a preset in After Effects that I would like to also have in Premiere Pro, but I think they don't support the same preset files. Is it anyway I can put my preset from After Effects to Premiere Pro? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2017 Mar 03, 2017

I'm assuming you're talking about animation/effects presets:

Keep in mind that you can import clips/timelines/etc. via Dynamic Link, which may be your best solution?

AE and PrPro use different file types for their presets (.ffx and .prfpset, respectively). Anything you apply in Premiere (that also exists in AE) will come in as keyframes if you import a PrPro project into AE. I'm not sure if there's any way to go the opposite direction, though, so I think it's essentially a one-way street.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BakerTuts' transition preset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try to message the author of the transition here and see if he could create one for Premiere Pro:

https://sellfy.com/BakersTuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're talking about animation/effects presets:

Keep in mind that you can import clips/timelines/etc. via Dynamic Link, which may be your best solution?

AE and PrPro use different file types for their presets (.ffx and .prfpset, respectively). Anything you apply in Premiere (that also exists in AE) will come in as keyframes if you import a PrPro project into AE. I'm not sure if there's any way to go the opposite direction, though, so I think it's essentially a one-way street.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines