• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank white pop up box displaying when Premier opens

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When loading up Premier I am displayed with a blank white pop-up window that only has a small 'cross' in the top right of it... this box means I cannot use Premier at all. When I hit the cross it just closes Premier. 

I've tried restarting, etc and it's alway the same. I believe the box is some form of Adobe sign in but it displays no information and cannot be typed in or anything... 

Does anyone have a solution? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Here is the fix for Windows. The problem is with some Internet Explorer setting.

For anyone else having this issue on Windows, where loading a CC application (Premiere, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc) will show a blank white screen popup (which will happen when loading or after entering login credentials), just reset your Internet Explorer settings and the CC apps work again.

Reset your Internet Explorer settings through Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab -> Reset Internet Explorer settings

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

None of these solutions worked for me.  It turned out I was signed in on more than one Adobe account.  What fixed it for me was logging out at Adobe Creative Cloud and resigning into the correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/...

If that doesn’t work, try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found this: https://support.beboptechnology.com/support/solutions/articles/4000137720-adobe-suite-2019-blank-whi...

Could someone please confirm, that these steps might be a legit solution and not some kind of scam? I mean .... add trusted sites to Internet Explorer?!

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the fix for Windows. The problem is with some Internet Explorer setting.

For anyone else having this issue on Windows, where loading a CC application (Premiere, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc) will show a blank white screen popup (which will happen when loading or after entering login credentials), just reset your Internet Explorer settings and the CC apps work again.

Reset your Internet Explorer settings through Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab -> Reset Internet Explorer settings section and press the "Reset..." button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, this worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - this worked for me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of these solutions worked for me.  It turned out I was signed in on more than one Adobe account.  What fixed it for me was logging out at Adobe Creative Cloud and resigning into the correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines