• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera/Lens metadata not available. Is there a way to view it?

Contributor ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to set up my Metadata columns in List View.  But the camera related fields are always blank (ie, camera body, lens, F-Stop, white balance, etc).  I'm mainly using Fuji X cameras, but I have the same issue with other brands.  Is there a way to make this metadata appear?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think so.

I don't know what a fuji x is so don't know the specs... but your question is really better answered by looking at what your camera(s) record and save as metadata on the media card or drive or whatever you use to record stuff.

My cameras have info about shots because IN THE CAMERA there is metadata. But that stays in the camera and is NOT in the media when put into editor.

Unless I use raw with my bmpcc 4k, I don't even see wb setting.

anyway, this is not the place to figure out what's going on...unfortunately you have to dig into specs of your cameras and what is transferred to edit platforms.

good luck

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines