Highlighted

Can't use my Nvidia video card

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-16.png

 every time i try to start premiere, i got this massage

the performance of the program is good, but when i go to task manger, i can see the program is using the HD video card instead of using the Nvidia card.

I did also attach the report for that error.

can some one please help me to fix that error?

thanks.

Topics

Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't use my Nvidia video card

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-06-16.png

 every time i try to start premiere, i got this massage

the performance of the program is good, but when i go to task manger, i can see the program is using the HD video card instead of using the Nvidia card.

I did also attach the report for that error.

can some one please help me to fix that error?

thanks.

Topics

Hardware or GPU, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohamed Moussa 1,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Premiere Pro can use Intel and NVIDIA GPU to process different things. The Mercury Playback Engine running on the dedicated GPU isn't used to process everything related to the GPU. The integrated GPU can be used for specific tasks such as encoding/decoding certain codecs and User Interface (UI) activity which can show up while monitoring the GPU usage.

Also, the System Compatibility Report suggests that your Intel Graphics driver is outdated. Please update to the latest driver from this link. If it doesn't help try following the steps mentioned in this article. Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines