Easy way to center text/subtitles?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright so I've had trouble for a while because I can't figure out a good way to center text/subtitles without doing it manually and usually making the text all over the place.

Does anyone know if I can like lock the text to a certain place so its always centered?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Easy way to center text/subtitles?

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright so I've had trouble for a while because I can't figure out a good way to center text/subtitles without doing it manually and usually making the text all over the place.

Does anyone know if I can like lock the text to a certain place so its always centered?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Ess Graphics Panel there are buttons for aligning.

Vertical as well as horizontal.

Also there is a option to Snap in the Program Monitor.

As for captions there is block of 9 dots to align

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! But, is there anyway you make it do that automaticly for every new text layer I create. Or would I have to manually so it for every layer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you alt+drag you will have an unique copy with same parameters.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 16, 2020 0
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Ann's response does not get you on track, please post screenshots of your caption panel, if you're using the captioning tool, and your program monitor.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0