Editing a previously made video

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A previous employee was asked to update an old company video with our current staff and videos of our facility. After he left we realized most of the changes he made were incorrect and I need to go in and fix them but I am having trouble with Premiere pro. When I try to create a new project pieces and things from other old projects are in the program and sequence sections and I do not know how to clear them without removing the pannel. I also do not know how to take the old video which is one full clip, remove and add in new clips and remove some audio while keeping other audio. I've been watching online tutorials but the way the premiere pro is set up does not seem to match with others in their videos. 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Formats, How to, Import

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unsure what the question is here? Are you asking for links to some good Premiere Pro tutorials? 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest you hire someone to consult with you and quickly show you how to accomplish these things.  Otherwise, you'll need to bite the bullet and spend some serious time learning the program.  There are tons of tutorials available thru the adobe site and on youtube, but you might consider using the tutorials on Linkedin Premium (used to be Lynda.com)  there are sets of tutorials to get you up to speed on the basics pretty quickly.

It costs something, but a month's fee isn't that much.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still have the project file from the previous employee?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines