Highlighted

Encore CS6 Library Files Missing

Hello,

I have beat my head on this for 2 days now.  The Encore CS6 library (template) files seem nowhere to be found anywhere on Adobe's or on the web period.  Is there anyone who could help me with this.  Perhaps someone has a functioning Encore CS6 with Library and could possibly share the files somehow.  Adobe support has been useless.  They will give me links to download the Encore CS6 software but not the Library files to go with the software....seems really dumb.  The website has support pages concerning this topic but all the links for the supposed fix are all broken.

Thanks in advance for your help.  

Best,

Todd

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by Stan Jones | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, I can confirm that most of the pages that might be useful for getting the Encore library are not working. But this one started a download, so try it:

https://download.macromedia.com/pub/developer/encore/EncoreContent_en-US.zip

It is the full Encore library, download size 2.67GB, so it may take some time. It will  uncompress to 3.67GB.

These files have never required use of a serial number, so they are in a bit of a no man's land in the age of downloads having changed.

The first file John lists - PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.7z - is a content file, but it contains only a few Encore full templates: no separate buttons, backgrounds etc.

The primary download for the file you want - the full Encore library - was 1.67 GB. It uncompresses from a zip to a 7z and to a final size of 3.69 GB.

Topics

Encore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Encore CS6 Library Files Missing

Hello,

I have beat my head on this for 2 days now.  The Encore CS6 library (template) files seem nowhere to be found anywhere on Adobe's or on the web period.  Is there anyone who could help me with this.  Perhaps someone has a functioning Encore CS6 with Library and could possibly share the files somehow.  Adobe support has been useless.  They will give me links to download the Encore CS6 software but not the Library files to go with the software....seems really dumb.  The website has support pages concerning this topic but all the links for the supposed fix are all broken.

Thanks in advance for your help.  

Best,

Todd

Adobe Community Professional
Correct Answer by Stan Jones | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, I can confirm that most of the pages that might be useful for getting the Encore library are not working. But this one started a download, so try it:

It is the full Encore library, download size 2.67GB, so it may take some time. It will  uncompress to 3.67GB.

These files have never required use of a serial number, so they are in a bit of a no man's land in the age of downloads having changed.

The first file John lists - PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.7z - is a content file, but it contains only a few Encore full templates: no separate buttons, backgrounds etc.

The primary download for the file you want - the full Encore library - was 1.67 GB. It uncompresses from a zip to a 7z and to a final size of 3.69 GB.

Topics

Encore

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn More

Re: Encore CS6 Library Files Missing

Most Valued Participant , May 16, 2019

Looking on my backup drive from when I first bought PProCS6 via download...

PremierePro_6_Content_LS7.7z is 750Meg The EXE installer is only 1Meg

Encore 6.02 file update EncoreTrial-6.0.2-mul-AdobeUpdate.zip is 125Meg

Far too large to send via email... you're going to have to go back to support and ask for the links... as far as I can remember, I did nothing to change the file names when downloading, so having the names may help you get to a support person who knows something

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

2 Likes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Most Valued Participant , May 16, 2019

Interesting... and I wonder why a Macromedia page has an Encore file

Anyway, good that you found a link to help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Bummer, it's been only 4 months and the link is no longer...

Bummer, it's been only 4 months and the link is no longer working..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thank you so much Stan and John.  The link Stan provided worked beautifully!  Don't know why it is so hard for Adobe to keep the links active to these files.  Again, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , May 17, 2019

You're welcome! Let's hope this link stays active.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Once those files are downloaded, where do I install/save them to? What folder in the Adobe Encore CS6 folder?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 02, 2019

The default is the Library folder. The various categories have their own subfolders, so encore main folder/Library/General etc.

You can also change the location in Encore preferences.

This should make sense once you extract the files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Thank you for the information; however, I could not find the Library folder in Encore. What am I missing here? Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines

Adobe Community Professional , Sep 24, 2019

toe2thaknee, the link is still working. It redirects from the forum page, and since the forums are now on a new server, I wonder if that caused a problem. It worked for me.

I also tested copying the actual text as it appears (i.e. the plain url without the redirect), and that started the download also.

Reply to this thread using the main blue Reply button at the top; in the new forum, so far, if you use the Reply to the right of an individual post, it does not label the email notification as part of this thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines