Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and this did not help whatsoever

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

That is not a good solution. Delete needed footage so I can export? I fixed by creating a new project and importing the timeline. The error is with premiere & should definitely be looked into further.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to fix whatever is on the timeline at the give time in the error message.

Delete affected section in the timeline and do it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a good solution. Delete needed footage so I can export? I fixed by creating a new project and importing the timeline. The error is with premiere & should definitely be looked into further.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nazars,

I understand your point and I'd like to thank you for sharing the step which helped you fix the issue. However, @Ann Bens was correct where she gave you a suggestion to check what is interrupting the export.

I agree that in this case, it seems that it was not the sequence but the original project at fault.

The error is with premiere & should definitely be looked into further.

I'll make sure that I share the step that helped you with other users so that we can track if there is any pattern.

Thanks for your feedback,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem with 2019 and 2020 media encoder in many different projects with Mercury on or off. It is not the media, it is Adobe. This program has become completely unusable. I have two projects under deadlines and neither of htem render, either in or out of Premiere. The whole thing is a giant piece of junk now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried just about everything including deleting out the section causing the error entirely. In the end, the only fix was creating a new Sequence and copying and pasting everything into the new comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my friend.
I also solved this problem. The solution is as follows.
The reason why this happened to you is that you probably stabilized a clip that has a different FPS than what you have set in the sequence. For example, your RAW clip has 50fps but your timeline has 24fps. When you stabilize, you do get a field count, but one frame disappears. You probably lost one frame somewhere in that clip and then a black spot was created. You need to cut out this ''empty'' frame. After cutting, the error message no longer appears.
That's all. Good luck 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS WORKED FOR ME!! Nothing else did. You legend, that was exactly the issue. 50fps in a 25fps timeline, there was a dropped frame. All fixed woohoo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the suggested tips and nothing worked for me (sme error code every time). I did a system compatibility check and it passed that.

There was a disparity of one source clip used in the timeline which is 30fps whereas the settings is to 24fps. However there were no drop frames and it kept crashing. I came across another render crash page which helped How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting (adobe.com)

*** The fix for me was to turn off GPU rendering (which made for painfully slow rendering but worked) ... In the Video Rendering and Playback section, choose Mercury Playback Engine Software Only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

problem solved for me now ... I had loads of layers laden with fx transitions etc so I ended up 'nesting' it all and it exported without hassle 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines