• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Importing mp3 File

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2021 Jan 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import two .mp3 files into my Premiere Pro project. I was able to import other .mp3 files into my project, but I am getting the error "There was an error decompressing audio or video". I've tried many times to solve this issue by deleting my media cache, which did not work. The audio was copied and exported as an mp3 file from a Flashback Pro 5 project. I was able to play both files on Groove Music. I am running Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 on Windows 10.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you might download mediainfo

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

and drop the mp3 file into the media info window and tell us what the file specs are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw the MPEG format and converted the file to an mp3 on cloudconvert.com, and the import worked successfully. Thanks for your help! Specs below:macbethaudiospecs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines