• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

essential graphics not rendered in export ?

Engaged ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using 2018 premiere i had a lower third not exported correctly ?

weird the first image is the timeline frame save the second is the exported material in mp4!?

pc win 10
Mike D

mavricks20180123140850.00_07_05_29740.Still002.jpgmissing graphics.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this by any chance queued over to Media Encoder for the export? If so, in ME, in the Preferences, uncheck the "import sequences natively" option. Try again.

If that doesn't fix, or this was exported from PrPro, what pinning options did you set in the EGP Editing panel? Try un-pinning it, and see if that works better.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi neil ,

it was a template so i didnt use pinning  it was also qued to media encoder ill have to test these options ?

mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mikefromoakland  wrote

hi neil ,

it was a template so i didnt use pinning  it was also qued to media encoder ill have to test these options ?

mike

The template may have had pinning in it which was put there by whoever authored the mogrt in Pr. If it is indeed the 'AME drops pinned layers' bug, you should see that fixed in P 12.0.1 which just released publicly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did just find te update ill check it out

thanks

mike d

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019 Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi--I'm still having this problem. I've done all of the things - unchecking import native sequences in ME, direct exporting from Premiere, clicking every single thing that could possibly be related to why it's not working, but I've found nothing. The text is exporting fine, it's just the super important graphic that's not showing up. Please helppppp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of Premiere?

Is it an included graphic, one you've built, or one you got somewhere?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC 2019. I built the graphic in Illustrator (it's just a freaking arrow), exported it as a PNG, then imported it to Premiere. I then created motion graphic templates for each time it was used and replaced the original edits with the templates (as advised by someone somewhere). Even so, although the rendering before I queue or export shows the graphics, the final export does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2019 Aug 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm which versions of Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2019 and Media Encoder CC 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, I'm using Premiere Pro CC 2019 and Media Encoder CC 2019.

For the exact versions, go to Help > About Adobe Premiere Pro and Help > About Adobe Media Encoder. Only CC2019 is not enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro 13.0.2 (Build 38)

Media Encoder 13.0.2 (Build 39)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd be happy to take a look at the mogrt if you'd like.  (Feel free to PM)

Would it be easier on your side to just make an arrow in Premiere Pro?   Just a thought.  Happy to help either way.

Wes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually found it more difficult to make an arrow in Premiere, the shape and pen tools are...not ideal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably update PP and ME:

maggieb2874430  wrote

Premiere Pro 13.0.2 (Build 38)

Media Encoder 13.0.2 (Build 39)

Current PP = 13.1.4

ME = 13.1.3

<< I then created motion graphic templates for each time it was used and replaced the original edits with the templates (as advised by someone somewhere).>>

Also, you can use the .png directly, you don't need to create a mogrt to use that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's because I'm using an older OS (High Sierra), but Adobe CC isn't showing me that there are any updates available.

Also if the png moves within the video, don't I need to create a mogrt for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maggieb2874430  wrote

Also if the png moves within the video, don't I need to create a mogrt for it?

No, you can just move it. If it is exported with an Alpha channel it will be transparent. I have an Arrow like that I use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW: Here's the system requirements page:

Adobe Premiere Pro System Requirements

It's essentially the same as when PP 13 was released, so should work with your system.

You may want to sign out and then back into Creative Cloud and see if that shows you the current versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, in that case there is no good reason it's not showing any updates. I signed out and in again, quit, reopened, all of the things. No dice. Is there an imported graphic setting somewhere I'm missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try removing / reinstalling the CC app.

Here's a red arrow .png I like to use

Red Arrow from Snagit.png - Google Drive

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing--but I like the arrow that I made specifically for this graphic, so even if that means recreating it in Premiere instead of importing it from illustrator, that's what I'll do. But it has to work. I tried removing and reinstalling the CC app which did nothing, so I tried un and re-installing Premiere Pro and ME individually, which did update the versions, which is good. Not sure why updates still aren't showing in CC, but whatever. Even with the update of everything though, the exports still didn't work. I'm going to rip my face off. I feel like this shouldn't be this hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you don't need to use the arrow, but you might want to try it to see if it exports. So, just create a new project, add that arrow and a piece of video. Drop the video from your project to the timeline to create correct sequence settings, add the arrow on top and Export. See if it comes out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to say that it did not come out with that method either. It's bizarre because all of the renderings show the arrows as they're meant to be, they just disappear in the export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try it with a new project? And with only the two elements a short video clip and the .png arrow on top.

Then Export, make sure you select "Entire Sequence" on the Export dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, new project with just a video clip and the arrow. I exported the entire sequence (which I’ve also been doing in most of my previous attempts), but still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines