• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics problem

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am fairly new to Premiere Pro CC.  I have been experimenting with different things and came upon a problem I'm having with something in essential graphics.  I used a title graphic called classic logo presents.  The problem I am having is that it says LOGOTYPE over the graphic and I can't change it.  What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

If you click on that graphic in the timeline to select it, then go to the Essential Graphics Tab > Edit you will see that "Logotype" and the circles are a dummy graphic - a place holder - that needs to be replaced by your real logo:

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 6.22.36 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you have a screenshot to share with us? it would greatly help to see what's going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on that graphic in the timeline to select it, then go to the Essential Graphics Tab > Edit you will see that "Logotype" and the circles are a dummy graphic - a place holder - that needs to be replaced by your real logo:

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 6.22.36 AM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw the dummy part but I'm too much of a dummy to realize that.  I like the cool logo though.  Too bad I can't use it.  Anyway, thanks again for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly do you replace the dummy logo with the real one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah - I need some hand holding thru this one... how do I change the logo to my logo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, how do you replace it and keep the motion effects??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines