• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported .mp4 Video Won't Play - Error Code 0xc10100be

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an exported video (just over an hour) that won't playback. When I try to play it I get the following error message: "Can't play. The file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt. 0xc10100be." The file is .mp4 and I don't know how to tell, other than this error code, that the file is corrupt. I've edited and exported other videos from the same SD card as this one just fine, this is the only one giving me a problem.

Also with this same video, I received an "Error parsing properties list" error, which I was able to fix. Wondering if this has anything to do with the export error. Any help on whether or not I can fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I google searched the error code and there is a resonable article explaining several possible causes.  

https://recoverit.wondershare.com/video-repair/fix-0xc10100be-video-error.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAmrOBBhA...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you think we did not try to find at google?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know what is happening but since the update i have this issue none stop as well everything i exsport comes out corrupted and then just randomly it will work. like days later i will be browsing the folder where i keep these projects and see that now it has an image and will play but days prior after exsporting it would not work at all and i have to exsport multiple times until one works. did not have this issue till the start of 2024 and prior i never had the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2024 Feb 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've posted to a year old topic that was dead.   Your description of what is happening is not at all normal.   To figure anything out, we may have to go step by step.   Start with a description of where your source files are coming from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines