Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP! Premiere Pro CC 2017 v11.1.2 (22) Build Fonts/Text issues

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Pro CC 2017 v11.1.2 (22) Build

Let me know if you have the same issues related Fonts/Fontlist/text.

I wonder if this is the issue that I have or this is a bug.

There is not much related to them when I google it for a while.

I've recorded a video to show you here: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 issues v11.1.2, Font, Text, cannot mouse scroll font list (ENGLISH) - You...

HELP ME OUT PLEASEeeeeee~

1) Mouse Scrolling does not work on Front list

2) HOME, END keys do not work on Font list

3) Shift-END cannot select the text (It actually goes to the end without selecting)

4) Active Font is not focused on Font list

I do not have these issues with Premiere CS6, Photoshop CC 2017, Photoshop CS6.

Same Pr CC 2017 issues on two windows systems. One is a desktop computer with WIN10x64 and the other one is a laptop computer with WIN7x64.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

The behaviors you list are the way the EGP as rolled out in 2017 works. This is a user-to-user forum, and it's kinda rare for development team members to come 'on' here, as it's a completely different part of the Adobe internal structure. But James Strawn and a couple of the other engineers especially in the first few months were on here with many post ... explaining that they 'dropped' the EGP perhaps at a .8 level, as they wanted a lot of user-input on how it should be modified to work.

This la

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behaviors you list are the way the EGP as rolled out in 2017 works. This is a user-to-user forum, and it's kinda rare for development team members to come 'on' here, as it's a completely different part of the Adobe internal structure. But James Strawn and a couple of the other engineers especially in the first few months were on here with many post ... explaining that they 'dropped' the EGP perhaps at a .8 level, as they wanted a lot of user-input on how it should be modified to work.

This lack of scrolling was apparently a "not enough time" thing for the initial including in the public release, but is supposedly in consideration for whenever they put out the next 'drop'.

Next, while they do work on some inter-program consistency ... at times ... the graphics program teams and the video app teams are all in different countries and offices, and designing/coding very different apps. It isn't at all like they've a central office and everybody works in the same building. Head of PrPro is from Munich, head of AfterEffects is in Seattle, I think Photoshop is technically out of San Jose, no clue about Illustrator or InDesign. And the team members for each are spread over the planet.

So ... put in the Bug/Feature request ... or several! ... for any thing you'd like to see changed. It's what they want. They don't reply, but every one filed goes into a collated list to all management types.

Neil

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response and detail explanations.

It's great to know that it's not the issues I have. I'd definitely do your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And we're all hoping for someone to suddenly quadruple the design/engineering budget for PrPro for a couple years ... well, we can dream, right? 

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines