Highlighted

How to switch between lead singers for virtual choir video in PP:cc

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, group!

I am working on the third virtual choir video for my music ministry. I am very blessed to have 

a team of folks to help with the production. However, for this one, I want to bounce the lead

vocal around to different singers and I can't find a tutorial on how to do it.  I have looked and looked.

What I want is for one singer to do a phrase, then move to another singer and so forth.

Any help is appreciated.

Dale

Topics

Audio, Editing, Effects and Titles, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to switch between lead singers for virtual choir video in PP:cc

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, group!

I am working on the third virtual choir video for my music ministry. I am very blessed to have 

a team of folks to help with the production. However, for this one, I want to bounce the lead

vocal around to different singers and I can't find a tutorial on how to do it.  I have looked and looked.

What I want is for one singer to do a phrase, then move to another singer and so forth.

Any help is appreciated.

Dale

Topics

Audio, Editing, Effects and Titles, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so is everyone recorded to a "click" track or backing track?  If so, you can use the multicam workflow in premiere.  Not really simple but once you get the hang of it, for useful.   There are tutorials available online on this workflow.  If they are not recorded in synch, I'd suggest you put markers in your clips referencing each verse (and name them appropriately) and then manually cut between different clips at the correct markers...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, all the singers used a backing track that I sent to them.... for the first two we did, I synced everyone up... and it was easy... this is different because I want to bandy the lead vocal around... I appreciate your response.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines