I Can't Use Text Properties with MOGRT Files

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked at Adobe forums for this but still have not found a solution. 

Attached are two photos. One is my Essential Graphics panel, where I am able to edit the Text Properties of a MOGRT files. One is the same panel, same file, where I cannot edit the Text Properties - they don't even show up.

Pretty much all of these MOGRT templates I have downloaded from Envato Elements, and Text Properties was available. Now any time I use these MOGRT files, Text Properties is not available. 

I assume this is due to either a new version of PP or switching from my iMac 2017 to MacBook Pro 2018. Either way, why would Adobe allow this to happen in earlier versions, and then take it away? It should NOT be how the original MOGRT file was edited, because I have been able to do it with all other MOGRT files in the past, until recently. 

Hopefully I can get some clarity on this and not just be told to go edit the MOGRT file in After Effects. I don't have AA and would rather not download it just to re-edit hundreds of templates I have downloaded. They should already be editable. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
danmcvolumes93 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 6.41.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-06 at 6.43.45 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more