Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with mp4's rendering black video

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

88249a20b8322ddb1d52c8b811dfe6b0.pngb2de6cccb52d489366f87de91f58d82d.pngHi,

so the issue im having is that on the PP timeline when i import and place a video file it can play both audio and video. yet when i go to export it only the audio comes out and the video is completely black.

i've changed the renderer from mercury Playback engine GPU acceleration (Cuda) as defualt to the Engine software only and back with no changes to the export. ive updated drivers. i've checked the sequence settings too. exporting as MP4 in H.264 format changing this doesnt make any difference. system resources are not low. Also other video files work fine when exported in the same project and the files im having issues with export fine on another application (ncn).

any advice?

image included...

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

apologies, img added in correct area

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would you mind giving me some guidance on the issue im having please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot sequence settings.

I would start with updating or rolling back driver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

f2cdfef0d84e2c4ae3655b31303b53aa.png

ive changed the sequence settings to 1080p and it works render wise, but the image doesnt fit the export resolution. best i can do there is scale it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like your sequence setting is based on Variable framerate:might give issues with audio.

Choose a different Preview codec: I frame only mpeg then hit reset.

Turn off Composite in Linear color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

both of those have been changed with no different result. the only way i get a video when exporting is with a different editing mode, HDV 1080p.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines