• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

legacy title replacement with after effect

Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm experiencing problem having my legacy title replaced to after effect composition. First attempt it got crashed, and second try it open the after effect but it only showed black screen without the content I made from premiere pro. Any suggestion? is it imposibble to bring legacy title into after effect composition?

thanks.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes yes... finally found other people having this exact same problem.. I had a good workflow with my team, and then replacing them with AE comps.. Don't know what happend. First it would make a precomp with the text embeded. Now I only get a black solid. Really hope its a bug and not a feature.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you done any udpates recently?  Wouldn't surprise me if Adobe is not giving top priority to a feature that they've virtually replaced.  But if not, Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and maybe someone will have an idea as to what's going on.  Are you working with the same release version of AE and Premiere is the only question that pops in my head.   I left the legacy title tool as soon as something better came along...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines