Highlighted

Lumetri Scopes not working in Premiere 2020

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use my lumetri scope in Premiere 2020 and they just don't appear.  I've reset my workspace and it doesn't show. What can I do?

Hi, I recently had the same issue and called Adobe. They had me install Premiere 2019, and it now works. 

It sounds like the 2020 version changed system requirement, and my 2012 MacMini no longer meets the minimum requirements. But, as mentioned, having both versions installed now allows me to go back to the 2019v to use the scopes. 

hope that helps! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lumetri Scopes not working in Premiere 2020

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to use my lumetri scope in Premiere 2020 and they just don't appear.  I've reset my workspace and it doesn't show. What can I do?

Hi, I recently had the same issue and called Adobe. They had me install Premiere 2019, and it now works. 

It sounds like the 2020 version changed system requirement, and my 2012 MacMini no longer meets the minimum requirements. But, as mentioned, having both versions installed now allows me to go back to the 2019v to use the scopes. 

hope that helps! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 09, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked in the Window list of panels?

Window/Lumetri Scopes ...

Lumetri Scopes Menu Item.PNG

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 1
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hope that helps! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately, about every five years you should definitely look into replacing your computer. I think in 8 year old lower end Mac is out of specification for the current application and OS combination you are running.

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.   but as jonathand42542032  said, your system probably doesn't meet the requirements for premiere 2020.   There have been other posts here reporting this and I've had this experience on my older macs...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0