• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Big Sur Premiere Pro (13.1.5)

Participant ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi after I upgraded to Big Sur, CC no longer shows Premiere Pro 2019 in the apps window.  I used a stand alone installer to install 2019 but it's the first version (13.0). Now the app shows in CC but there is no option to update it to the newer versions such as (13.1.5). 

My projects were created in 13.1.5. Can anyone help point me to a stand alone 13.1.5 installer since it appears Adobe is not supporting 2019 in Big Sur? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. You got it right. Would you mind using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro for your project?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. You got it right. Would you mind using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro for your project?

Let us know.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate if Adobe would allow us to use the stable versions of their software. I cannot use the newest version of premiere as my office is using this 13.1.5. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then don't update to Big Sur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't upgrade when in the middle of a project. This is both for OS as for Pr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on PC. The only reason this happened is because Premiere was giving me an issue and the Adobe support suggested I uninstall the creative cloud and reinstall. So it's a catch 22. I couldn't work because of an Pr bug and I not can't use 13.1.5 because they removexd it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and it's crazy how we can't just get 13.1.5 back!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines