• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Markers_copying from multicam source to multicam sequence

Participant ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gone through the trouble of marking the master clips, noting important snd bites.  I then make a multicam clip of a marked master clip, and the markers stick to this - so far so good.  But when I make the a sequence from the multicam clip, the markers do not stick to this.  Thus rendering all my hard work marking up the master clip as wasted.  (Why do I not make the multican clip then the sequence clip first and place markers on it?  Because I sometimes find out later that there is another camera angle for the master clip I had already placed markers on.  I'm working on footage shot a while ago that no one knows anything about.)   Anyone know the solution?  Can I somehow copy and paste markers on a master/multicam source clip onto a multi-cam sequence clip?  From this multicam sequence clip, I make subsequences - these are the snd bites I use to build my cut.  

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How frustrating for you. I'm not sure if you made your markers on the clips or made sequence markers when you did your first pass before making the MultiCam. I do know that if you made them in your sequence you could do this. Go to your "Markers" file menu and pull down and select "Copy Paste Includes Sequence Markers". Then if you copy your clips from the original timeline and then paste them on top of your mutlicam sequence the markers will paste in too. Then you can select the clips and delete them and the markers will stay. Remember this only works for Sequence Markers. I hope those instructions made sense. A little confusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines