• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Motion Graphics Templates won't open in Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed and installed them from Adobe Stock, and they show in my Essential Graphics panel in Pr, but I can't drag them into the Timeline, or anywhere for that matter. Yes, I have After Effects installed. Adobe support keeps telling me to "Reset to saved layout" for the workspace, but that doesn't work either. I have the most recent version of everything. Help, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

I ended up getting on chat and screen sharing with Adobe and all seems to be working. Thanks for the consideration, Neil!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the number-dot-number version of PrPro you have? And please do not waste time with "latest" as the CC Desktop app is wrong so often. Go to the PrPro Help/About dialog and report that number. And the one for AfterEffects.

So, you have the licensed mogrt in a folder showing in the Browse tab of the EGP workspace. You drag that to a track above the clip where you want it, and it won't "stick" to the track? What message does it show exactly, or signs/symbols/ whatever?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil! It is 12.0.0. I'm not sure what you means by the Help/About dialog box.

Yes, and yes. The symbol it shows when I drag is either the circle with a diagonal line through it, or one that blinks rapidly with with a clenched hand, +, and box altogether.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But no message ... and that second thing is new to me, I don't recall seeing that ... huh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ended up getting on chat and screen sharing with Adobe and all seems to be working. Thanks for the consideration, Neil!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you're working away.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it has been a while since you had this issue, but how did you solve it? I'm having this issue now in 2020 and can't find a way to solve it. It is driving me crazy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not working for me eitherMotionGraphics.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So weird. But I literally just right-clicked on the thing that wasn't working and selected move to "stock templates" and then I went over to stock templates and it would allow me to post to my project. Super weird but I hope this helps someone. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me too!  Thanks for sharing - you saved me a lot of hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chm-Stepan photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock arent opening on premium pro for me all your format arent been propely putten and it is hard to put if you can make it on photoshop & premium pro and other format we can download and open it easily 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines