• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playhead moves to sequence start on shift+space

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS NOT RELATED TO THE "AT PLAYBACK END..." SETTING IN THE TIMELINE PREFERENCES.

The issue I'm having is the playhead seems to jump to the timeline start when quickly pressing shift+space. I'm not totally sure if this is what's causing the playhead to jump to the start as I can't easily reproduce this error. I've checked all the keyboard shortcuts and can't find anything that would be causing this.

Seems to happen when I'm moving my fingers quickly and still have shift held down for a split second too long and then press spacebar to start playback. It's pretty annoying because it happens semi-frequently and I keep having to find my place on the timeline after it randomly jumps to the start.

AGAIN, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLAYHEAD BEING AT THE END OF THE SEQUENCE.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the default keyboard shortcuts Shif+Space Bar is tied to "Play in to Out with Preroll/Postroll" and since you have no In or Out points set it's going to the beginning of your timeline. If you search that up in your Keyboard Shortcuts you can delete that shortcut key combo and you should be good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines