• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 2020 and System compatability

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe premiere pro 2020 shows a System Compatibility Report saying that my current Intel drivers are not up-to-date.
I'm using NVIDIA Geforce 1060 and Intel HD 4600, dual GPU due to the dual monitor.

I downloaded the Intel Driver & Support Assistent and it says that everything is up to date.

And I read that I should use 24.20.100.6286 because it is qualified by Adobe as a baseline driver.

But It's impossible to install that version because it's keep showing error message. I found out that this is becuase of my CPU(Intel 4th generation). That version installation platform must be over 6th generation, README says. 

What should I do now?

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you not able to connect 2 monitors to the nvidia card?

If you can, you may want to disable the Intel chip in BIOS

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/quot-could-not-find-any-capable-video-play-modules-quot-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. A monitor is hdmi and 1060 doesn't have hdmi port so that's why I'm using dual GUI. I should buy hdmi to dp cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Neil mentioned, disable the integrated Intel IGP in the BIOS. Intel had already placed iGPU driver support for its 3rd, 4th and 5th Generation CPUs into legacy status back in early 2018. This means no more compatibility fixes at all whatsoever will be made to the drivers for these CPUs, and only critical security patches will be made until later this year. As a result, the latest driver version for the HD 4600, which was released last month, is merely a security-patched variant of a driver that dated way back to mid-2017. Intel has been concentrating solely on its 6th-Generation and newer CPUs with Intel HD or UHD Graphics whose model numbers are only three digits long (e.g. UHD Graphics 630). All HD Graphics whose model numbers are four digits long automatically signify a 5th-Generation or older CPU. And Adobe officially requires a 6th-Generation or newer CPU for Premiere Pro to work properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind and detailed advice. What a pro.. thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines