• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PREMIERE PRO BLACK SCREEN

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open premiere pro (or any of my adobe apps), its loads up then just opens up a black screen with nothing on it and i have no idea how to fix it. I use a mac, i have checked the privacy setting its all ticked, I have uninstalled and re-installed, I have restarted my mac and even shut down my mac, nothing seems to be working, please help. Thank you!!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reset preferences, follow this step:

• Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.
    To reset preferences and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option keys when the splash screen appears.

If this does not resolve your issue let us know the version of your macOS and Premiere Pro.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thank you for the reply, but I just tried both of these and it still is not working. I use the macOS Catalina verson 10.15.3 and Premiere Pro 2021 version 15.2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like an install or hardware problem, but:

Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines