• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro template for a photo album slideshow?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a photo album slide show for my niece's high school graduation party (whatever that will look like this year given Covid). A montage starting with baby photos all the way up to recent photos with friends and family. I know *some* Premiere but not a lot. I know AE better but not sure that's the right app for this. I really want a reason to spend more time in Premiere so I'd like to do it there, but I won't have enough time to design it all manually. I'm looking at Envato for Premiere templates. Am I missing any obvious resources for templates?

The idea is something fairly simple with an elegant background and photos transitioning in and out one at time with music I pick. I don't want anything too effects heavy or corporate looking. I'd like to create my own little short intro and then have the longer montage part be templated so I'm just dropping photos in and not hand key-framing 100 photos. I don't want to use PowerPoint or iMovie. I want to use the project as an opportunity to be in Premiere even if I'm using a template. Any advice on where else to look for templates is much appreciated!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would say Envato is probably the best place to look for templates like this. That said, I'm not sure Premiere is the best tool for doing 100 photos like this. I get your desire to learn Premiere but I would argue that it's strengths lie in video editing over graphics creation. It's certainly possible but the workflow may be tedious, especially if you're doing Ken Burns-style panning and zooming. 

HTH,

JVK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines