Highlighted

Preview off center when applying warp stabilizer

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-05 083531.png

Every time I apply warp stabilizer to a clip and play the preview it goes off center, but when i render the final video edit it's fine. I have tried 4k, 1080p timelines and clips vice versus but no success. Any fix for this? I'm on newest Windows 10 2004 version and Premiere Pro version 14.4.0 (Build 38) but I have this happen in older versions of windows and premiere so it's been a problem for a while for me.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preview off center when applying warp stabilizer

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-10-05 083531.png

Every time I apply warp stabilizer to a clip and play the preview it goes off center, but when i render the final video edit it's fine. I have tried 4k, 1080p timelines and clips vice versus but no success. Any fix for this? I'm on newest Windows 10 2004 version and Premiere Pro version 14.4.0 (Build 38) but I have this happen in older versions of windows and premiere so it's been a problem for a while for me.

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also driving me nuts. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could try updating to Premiere 14.6.0 and windows to 20H2.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try nesting the clip before applying the warp stabilizer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0