• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Syncing Failed" error every time I try to sync settings

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro 2019 on a Windows 10 machine, and I'm having an issue with syncing my setting. Every time I try to perform a sync, Premiere tried to connect to the Adobe cloud, but I always get an error message in the popup window saying "Syncing Failed."   This happens either when I'm in the Home screen (Sync Settings > Sync Settings Now) or when I'm working within a project.

In the Preferences, I have it set up to "always ask my preference" when attempting to sync, and I have all three boxes in the settings window is checked; I've tried different configurations of this ("always upload," "always download," different boxes checked/unchecked,  etc), but no luck.  The Creative Cloud desktop app is running in the background as it always does on startup, and that it appears to be working/connecting without any obvious problems. Also, I have temporarily disabled Norton Antivirus, but the error keeps happening.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What helped me:

A) backup your local settings somewhere from

For Windows: <drive>\Users\<user name>\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\<version>\Profile-<user name>

B) then I deleted all my settings

File -> <e-mail account> -> Clear Settings...

I've left ticked "Upload settings before clearing" (if error still occurs untick it)

After this step all worked fine for me, if not, try:

C) delete all files from location in step A (remember to backup them), next perform step B and close Premiere.

Then manually copy backuped settings to original location, run Premiere, check if your settings is working (keyboard, layout etc.)

This can help as well:

D) try to re-install Creative Cloud by official Cleaner Tool

https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/SupportTools/Cleaner/win/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe

E) set your Windows time to "Synchronize with an internet time server"

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-manage-time-servers-windows-10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got the same issue and tried differents solutions without any success, I finally found that this was due to versions.

I was using v14.9 version in the last synch and after building a new PC I downloaded v15, This was the rootcause!

Solution:

Unistall the last version (v15) with all settings.

Download the same version you was using during the last synch ( in my case was v14.9 )

Synchronize settings from the cloud OK

Upgrade to the latest version (v15) and do not forget to upload fresh settings afterwards ( pay attention to choose download in preferences )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm facing the same issue, and I've even used the adobe creative cloud cleaner app to uninstall all programs and then reinstall them. 

Why hasn't anyone at adobe addressed this issue yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines