Highlighted

remove the black inside the opacity circle

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to premiere pro and I don't know how to remove the black inside opacity circleopacity.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

remove the black inside the opacity circle

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to premiere pro and I don't know how to remove the black inside opacity circleopacity.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The circle you a re reffering to here is the mask you have created on Opacity (Effect Controls panel). There's nothing inside the circle as far as I can tell. If your top clip is a black clip (like a Color Matte), when you add a mask you can adjust Mask Opacity to control the opacity of what's inside (i.e. show content behind/below it)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the top clip isn't a black clip. I also tried it to a video but the black inside the mask stayed there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sav.pnghow can i mask if i see nothing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0