• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

still image graphic's captions "jumping" after render

Engaged ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, All -- Frustrating.  I created a video using mostly still images of my artworks (.tiff format), with a caption or title chosen from the available list of templates and placed over each still image.  The text "jumps" after rendering, no matter where I place it or how careful I am about not placing it within the effect wipe or dissolve area between clips.  Some captions are fine, and others jump or move for no reason.  I deleted all of the render files and started over with a new render, but the same thing happens.  I finally had to remove all of the titles because I was on a deadline.  What's up with this?  Frustrating, to say the least!  I'm working on the latest Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 update (14.9.0 - Build 52) on Mac Big Sur 11.4.   Thanks for your input!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I've no clue what you mean by jumping, not even sure which 'rendering' you're using. So do you mean rendering previews or exporting the final sequence, two different things?

Does it wiggle or move continuously or simply change position at some point, what?

Until we can get a better understanding, it's just a guessing game.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hard to tell what you are dscribing without a short video clip showing the problem.

There is one thing I would try though. Select all your stills (keep your text clips above the stills on your timeline) and 'nest' all the stills (just the stills) ... test render your sequence (or part of it) and see if that makes any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines