• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video changes position without keyframe

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a start and end keyframe for position to a video, the frame after the end keyframe is severely off-camera. Curiosly, however, the position reads the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.Before (end keyframe)Before (end keyframe)After (no keyframe)After (no keyframe)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Hi, I do often have this same issue with premiere Pro. Especially with the plugIn GoPro FX Reframe. 
There are movements between keyframes without showing any keyframes in between in Premiere Pro Effect Control Panel

Is there still no official solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure there are no keyframes after the end of the clip?  If you've trimmed the out of the edit this can happen (this is the voice of experience).   try deleting all your keyframes and reapplying them.  If you click on the stopwatch in the effects controls to the left of the appropriate parameters, it will ask you if you want to delete all keyframes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted all the keyframes but the problem continues to occur. Plus, it still displays the same position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure there isn't a move built into the original clip?  But try this, select the clip in the timeline, control click and choose remove attributes and make sure motion is checked and the rest of the items are not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had issues where a clip is repositioned like is happening to you, though only when using Warp Stabliser. In this case rendering the clip in the sequence resulted in it returning to it's correct position - worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used the warp stabliser on the video. Plus, rendering it doesn't help either 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Confused User,

try this: in the effects control panel, go to the end of the timeline and create a new keyframe. Copy / paste the values of the last keyframe to this newly created. See if the animation goes away.

Best of luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright lads, so problem eventually resolved itself. I tried deleting the video clip and putting back on the timeline. This actually failed the first three times I tried it, however on the fourth try, it worked as intended. However the problem persisted on other video clips as well.

It seemed random as to which clips encountered the bug. So while I don't really have any problems right now, I'm not aware of what the problem is or how to fix it in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Premiere is acting funny:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a way that "fixes it". Basically I make a cut to the video whenever I want to add a new keyframe with a different position. I hope it helps you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do often have this same issue with premiere Pro. Especially with the plugIn GoPro FX Reframe. 
There are movements between keyframes without showing any keyframes in between in Premiere Pro Effect Control Panel

Is there still no official solution for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unrealistic to expect Premiere to troubleshoot a 3rd party plug-in, but couldn't hurt to reach out to gopro support.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens not only whith the 3rd party app. It frequently happens (and I can not reproduce the situation when) in normal situations e.g. when keyframing a simple zoom-in effect. 
But with the gopro reframe plugin - it happens always when I am using it and thats so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've probably got 2 separate problems.  Reach out to gopro for any help with their plug-in...  If they have a support board, check it out.  Other users may be having the seem issue...    As far as the problem you're having in Premiere on it's own, first, start by telling us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and source properties and sequence settings...  if you need help figuring out any of this info, post back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines