• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Crashing on IPhone 15 Pro Ios 17.4

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I been trying to render a video for 3 days now, it crashes every single time when rendering and they removed syncing so i cant even try to render it on my pc instead, what should I do

TOPICS
Crash , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Hi @Dane36157794jueq,

Which version of Rush are you running? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Dane36157794jueq,

Which version of Rush are you running? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2024 Mar 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dude this is insane cmon, i spent like 30+ hours on this video just not to be able to render it? can we get like a patch to fix this or could u help with my logs 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pls fix this omg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any luck? Mines doing the same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too.  Ever since the no sync change I cannot do anything on Rush on Iphone.  What on earth is the issue?  It crashes while I'm slicing a video, it crashes when i try to publish a video, it even crashes when I'm just sitting there for too long.  My android is NOT having this issue and is NOT showing me the ! with the message about NO NETWORK CONNECTION.  Which leads me to believe there is something with the app that is still trying to sync on iphone 15 but there are no settings to change and turn off.  I've reinstalled the app 10 times, ive deleted every video project on the phone, absolutely nothing is working.  What is the solution?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @sjchatty,

Thanks for the message. I have an earlier iPhone (XS Max) and it works beautifully. What are the specs of your video? Is it HEVC 10-bit 4:2:2? If so, Rush cannot work with such footage. I fear the newer iPhone might be shooting footage that is unsupported in Rush. Feel free to send me a sample file and I can check it for you. PM me the link here, please.

Thanks,.
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the idea to check the video settings. I know rush doesn’t like
the new photo settings on iPhone 15 but I hadn’t considered video. Looks
like my imported videos were both 4K HVEC and 4K H.264 but the weird thing
is that these same videos do not crash Rush on the android. Only on iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very weird. You can get the full specs on the file if you have a PC or a Mac. Download shareware "MediaInfo" and run the file through that in "Tree View." Post the screenshot here and we'll have the verdict on your file. You can also send me a sample and then I can send it to engineering, @sjchatty. Hope all is well with you.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines