• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just paid for an upgrade of Adobe Rush but it's not upgraded.

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it is still giving the warning of 1 export left. The money has left my account so it isn't a payment issue. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out. I hope this helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/known-issues.html#Accountrelatedissues

Let us know how it goes.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have tried to log out of CC and AR and even changed my password. It still hasn’t changed. I have been charged and I am not happy. I would like to be refunded.

Yemi King
yemi@yemiking.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry about this. Would you mind reaching out to us through the link provided in the article?

Kartika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same experience and very-very frustrating.. it has been more than 24 hours already. I paid via Apple, and I still can't access full Rush capability. My money has been deducted as well. The Support was not helpful, and keep asking same question, and suggested me to contact Apple. When I contacted Apple, Apple asked me to contact Adobe 🙂

Funny thing is that, none of the support asked me for details like receipt, email or bank statement or screenshot. 

Too much effort spent for a plan which cost less than USD10...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines