• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two questions for you all regarding the Adobe Rush APP which sends me the error msg that storage is full. However, when I go to delete projects or turn off Sync, I receive error messages:

1) When deleting - "No network connection, only projects you have previously opened on this device will be available."

However, I do have a strong network connection on all devices. This is the only app that has this issue. I've used the app in the past without any problem, up until a few weeks ago.

2) When I try to turn of sync - 'turning sync off has failed, please try again later'. 

Thanks

TOPICS
Cloud sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Hi Ernst Blofeld!

Sorry about the trouble. You're getting this error because Rush's sync services have been discontinued. You can create and build projects but can no longer sync them between the devices.

Here are more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Hi @Ramon363751237ck9,

Thanks for the note. It might be due to the loss of Creative Cloud sync. See this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. I will see if I can get you a more detailed response, but that is what I have for now. In general, the advice is to ignore the "No Network" warning flag unless it interrupts you from finishing your project.

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Aaron360757112o2p, Hello @Niklas32845948gjdo,

Thanks for the note. A network connection related to sync is no longer necessary, as file sync with Creative Cloud, is no longer available.

Legacy projects on Creative Cloud needed to be synced with all devices before the sync ended on Feb. 1. Sorry about that: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2024 Aug 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Aaron360757112o2p,

Welcome to the forum!

It says no network connection, you will only be able to see projects made on this phone.

The "no network connection" warning can be ignored. You no longer need to be connected to the internet to work with Rush as project sync with Creative Cloud is no longer available.

You will only see projects made on the phone, which is true. Projects made on your computer are no longer in sync with the projects on your phone. I hope that makes sense.

However I am connected to internet?

Again, you can ignore this warning.

How can I access old vids I've made?

If you didn't delete them, they should still be on your phone (as long as you synced them before Feb. 1, 2024). Projects that have not been synced will not be found on your phone. 

You can ask for support to help locate lost projects on your computer. 

For assistance, contact our agents: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

The chat pod is in the lower right corner.

Respond, and click through until you get a live agent.

Ask for the video queue (M-F 7AM-7PM PST).
Make sure it is the video queue team trying to troubleshoot your case and not a general assistance agent.
The proper agents will control your computer and, hopefully, locate your projects again.

Let the community know what happens.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently experiencing a No Network Error in Adobe Rush, the project shows that it's stored locally + on the cloud, however I'm unable to export finished project. Have connected to two different networks & not sure how to resolve this issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2024 Mar 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Do you have any graphics/titles in the project? What type of account you're using? Is it paid/ free or EDU?

Let us know.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I understand that sync us no longer available. Unfortunately, I'm unable to open preferences and turn off sync.  Logging out is also not possible with the app. 

whatchathink? Thanks to all 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it, @Ernst Blofeld. Let me run your issue by the team.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

So is Adobe Rush getting sunsetted? I downloaded the app to make social media videos with my son and we are struggling to import audio and photos from my camera roll. The thread here sounds like features from Adobe are being disabled. Please let us know if there is an alternative Adobe app that we should be using instead of Rush. We have invested a considerable amount of time and I've invested thousands of dollars in Adobe so would like to know the best solution. 
thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Groovy Joe,

Thanks for the questions. I am the moderator here and answer support questions. As for Rush, I can't say what is going on with the app's development since I'm not on the team, and it would be out of my purview to comment. I will gladly help you with any support questions.

Prior to importing photos, it is a good technique to optimize these images in Photoshop or another app to get them to the right size (no more than 2x the frame size of your sequence), and format (like .jpg or .png) is always a good idea. Photos in Apple's HEIC format do not seem to work well in Rush.

Let me know if you need additional guidance.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin, 

That tip to use Photoshop first and save it as a jpg worked! Thank you. Now, how can I add a clip of my own audio. I tried the Add Audio section, but I could only add the Adobe Rush audio clips, I want to add my own music or sound affects. Thank you in advance.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great @Groovy Joe!

Audio files should be able to be imported. I just tried an .aif file and it was fine. Let me know what file type you are trying. Feel free to upload a sample, and I'll try it here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded Adobe rush and want to add some graphics, I can only add one, once that, either text or overlay has been added I can't add anything else, thought it might be a subscription thing so I've subscribed but no difference. 
I also have a no connection issue even though I have perfect internet connection. 
disappointed to read about the sync being taken away, this was one of the reasons I wanted the app so I could use it on my phone and tablet ?

might have to start looking for an alternative video editor again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED: remove any premium features in your edit, and then it runs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darren,

i had the same thing, but found a workaround. After your initial import, you have to reload the app to get the dialogue box to come up again. So just swipe off the app and restart it and you can add more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2024 Apr 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says in italian connessione di rete assente. All my device works on internet so whats's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I read a previous thread on this, recommending to turn off sync in preferences.  However, the updated app no longer HAS anything about "syn" in preferences.  so that is not the solution.  

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and talking to people on Adobe Chat. I finally called customer service, and although someone answered they didn't talk, they just waited 6 minutes until I finally hung up. And then I called again and they answered, but shortly after they said hello there was suddenly no sound again,.  I waited another 5 minutes, but that's a LONG time not to be able to troubleshoot your headset and get back on the call so when they didn't I hung up again to start over. Adobe is suppossed to be the best! I wanted to use this APP!  But if the app is glitchy and I am never able to contact someone who is actually familiar with the product, why would I use anything Adobe?  I have spent 6 hours on this today.  This is my last ditch effort.  If this project no longer allows for switching between mobile device and laptop for creating videos, I can not use it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2024 Feb 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Ann35659049ab0z,

Thanks for writing in with this issue.

I read a previous thread on this, recommending to turn off sync in preferences.  However, the updated app no longer HAS anything about "sync" in preferences.  so that is not the solution. 

In Settings > Preferences, turn off Sync Documents > Use cellular for sync. That should turn off the sync function. Let me know if that works for you.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and talking to people on Adobe Chat. I finally called customer service, and although someone answered they didn't talk, they just waited 6 minutes until I finally hung up. And then I called again and they answered, but shortly after they said hello there was suddenly no sound again,.  I waited another 5 minutes, but that's a LONG time not to be able to troubleshoot your headset and get back on the call so when they didn't I hung up again to start over. Adobe is suppossed to be the best! I wanted to use this APP!  But if the app is glitchy and I am never able to contact someone who is actually familiar with the product, why would I use anything Adobe?  I have spent 6 hours on this today.  This is my last ditch effort. 

On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for that. I'll investigate the case for you and inform the agents about delivering such a poor experience.

If you do need support for Rush again, please check these steps:

To contact Adobe Support, do the following: 

1. Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account. Allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may be unable to see the chat window if using a VPN.
  2. Click here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. This will automatically open the chat window.
  3. Type "Agent" in the chat box to be connected to a live agent.
  4. When you get an agent, ask to be connected to the video queue. These agents are specially trained to handle digital video and audio issues.

I hope that gets you routed to our video and audio technicians faster.

If this project no longer allows for switching between mobile device and laptop for creating videos, I can not use it.

Sorry to inform you that sync has been removed as of February 1, so you no longer need a network connection. More info is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-rush/kb/creative-cloud-files-end-of-life-for-premiere-rush.html. That is probably why you won't be able to share projects between devices using Creative Cloud.

Let the community know if you have further questions. We are here to help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This solution does not work for me. In Preferences the only setting I have is Dropbox. Besides an entry for Logs there is absolutely nothing else on that screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So evidently the support case I made for this was closed after 4 days with no resolution.

Based on the link provided above, synchronization between working projects is discontinued in enterprise and teams. But it still says we should be able to export items to premiere for editing. The App Store description says we should be able to transfer between devices- we can't do either without a network connection. 

But I agree- if this can't transfer projects to premiere, this app is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2024 May 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from Adobe respond?? I've created a video on my desktop and now find it's not availble on my phone. That means I now have to transfer it from the desktop to onedrive, then download to my phone manually. What a ridiculous experience. Will be rating this app with 1 star.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @chrisw93211117,

Thanks for the note.

synchronization between working projects is discontinued in enterprise and teams.

That's not quite right: Sync is still available for enterprises and teams until October but was discontinued for others back in February.

But it still says we should be able to export items to premiere for editing. The App Store description says we should be able to transfer between devices- we can't do either without a network connection.

You can still export from Rush Desktop to Premiere Pro Desktop. Sorry, but there is no way to sync projects between Rush on mobile devices and Premiere Pro desktop. However, there is a workaround: How to Move Rush files from Mobile to Desktop. I hope that info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But there’s no network connection at all. The app will not allow any connection.
[image0.png][image2.png]
Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd. I am seeing it on my iPhone. Make sure that iOS and Rush is updated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled, wasted time on customer support. Seems like at some point someone should fix this.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2024 May 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's odd. Bravo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2024 Aug 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone fixed this yet? Its crazy this is just how yall left it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines