• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premier Rush CC Freezing and Crashing Windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the most recent update of Premier Rush, as well as my video driver being up-to-date, but Premier Rush will open, and then freeze. It lasts 0-15 seconds, and then completely freezes. I have tried toggling off syncing with creative cloud, and it didn't make a difference. Any ideas?

TOPICS
Crash , Desktop version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ARatzlaff!

I wonder if your permissions are jammed. If you go to your Documents and find the folder named "Adobe"

Right click on the folder, select "Properties"

Go to the "Security" tab and edit your profile to make sure you have administrative access with no deny functions set.

You may also be able to bypass it by right-clicking the app on your desktop or wherever and selecting "Run as Administrator"

Hope that helps!

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the same exact problem. I did what you suggested, even unchecked the read only and opened as admin... and still after trying to put in a simple caption it freezes and then crashes. I love the program, when it works. but I have been working on a 10 minute video for 3 days... it's a headache. I even thought it might be my internet connection so I made everyone in the house turn everything off so I didnt have to compete, nope crashed at the same rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you let me know some more info about your device, Copictopia? The more details the better!

I would also really appreciate it if you could confirm that you're on the latest version of Rush and you're operating on the latest version of your device's operating system!

Thanks

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Caroline for your quick response!

I have windows 10 completely updated on my Surface Pro but it is also doing it on my HP laptop which is completely updated.

I am running the newest version of Rush as I just downloaded it from the cloud.

Thanks!

Cristena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alrighty, Cristena!

If the updated version of the app isn't working, I wonder if a previous version would? Here's how to roll back to previous versions, see if one of them works for you!

Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you please help with Premier Rush CC Crashing Windows 10? I have tried all above, but nothing seems to be working.

Thank you very much, Mirka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello carolinesears​ -

Just a heads up that with a little testing, I've discovered some Win 10 crash issues occur with certain fonts and transition templates/MOGRTs that we edited and saved to our own templates and stored in CC Libraries; when we revert back to the original template (from Adobe Stock) and fonts, the load/crash issues seem to go away...

Can anybody else provide some consensus on this?

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2019 Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same problem. My computer is updated. I have tried rolling back the program twice. I am rendering my videos to a jpeg. Is Adobe working on a fix? It seems like a lot of people are having a problem with this, and the program, otherwise, is great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Caroline,

I have experience the same problem. I use Windows 10. A few days ago, the app will randomly freeze for a while but it’s still slowly working. I started publishing the video and then it kept telling me that there’s error (unable to produce frame). Now every time I go back to editing mode it will freeze and crash even though I have tried restarting my laptop multiple times. Could you please help me to fix it?

Chloe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I've experienced when creating the Mogrt in Premiere, is that if I import graphics, my team won't be able to open the Mogrt on Rush because it causes the application to freeze. If I create all the graphics in Premiere, then they don't have any problems - They all have Windows computers, this error doesn't occur on Macs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also on an HP laptop and my fresh install of Rush is freezing after I've updated my driver (which I had to do from the HP site, not Intel). I was trying to solve the pink/green issue but now I can't even use Rush for my existing project or any new ones. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey team –

Thank you all so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'll file these back with our engineers and get this behavior addressed.

If you're making a .mogrt in Premiere that's expected to be used in Rush, please make sure you identify that the .mogrt is Rush compatible! This topic is covered around 1:58 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GGQJCNR4Yg

Hopefully that will help some of you get your projects functioning. 

If not, please share your system specs (OS, RAM, CPU, GPU) so I can better diagnose the issue!

Caroline

The Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere can help you create graphics on a project-by-project basis, or you can create motion graphics templates that you can use again and again. Here's a walkthrough on how to use it! Motion Graphics Templates used in this video were shared with us by community ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue!!!! I have the latest version 1.5 and I have tried everything that has been listed here.

I have been trying to edit a swimming video as well as prepare training materials for this week.

I am working on an HP laptop but it also does it on my Surface Laptop and my Surface Go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem. I used this program for several months without issue. Now when I open it and try to start a project it won't even let me select video files to import it just freezes up.

I am running Windows 10 Pro (all current updates installed), i5 processor, 16GB RAM, newest version of Premier Rush installed.

I had been using Rush just fine on this system for months. This problem started suddenly and seems to be completely shutting down my ability to use this program for any projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps happening to me too! I'm on an up to date Windows 10 work laptop so its constantly up to date with no bugs, just updated my internet so its not the internet speed either. I spent 4 hours creating a video for it to freeze, not respond and crash on me and not save. It now keeps coming up with a window where the program will not start and everytime I try to open it says "Crash Report for Premiere Rush". I've ever uninstalled and reinstalled the program and I"m having the same issue with Premiere Rush 1.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave up and just found a different program to use. I never did figure it out. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is a good one to use that is similar because I needed this video for work 😞 lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to this free one: https://www.openshot.org/

My needs aren't very complex, but it seems to be fairly easy to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there
A deep sigh from me as well regarding a frozen Rush. I use a 4 year old Lenovo Yoga, Win 10, updated including drivers. I really don't know what to do. I'm no expert in PC's, but expect that a program like Rush should be fairly easy to install and run, being just a 'normal' user.
I do hope that Rush will be updated somehow, so many of us frustrated users will be able to use this otherwise fine programme again. I have produced one or two videos a few months ago without any major problems.
Regards, Marianne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possible solution:

I installed Adobe Rush on an up to date ASUS Windows 10 - laptop and also was experiencing massive appcrashs - Adobe Rush would start, but in the moment I wanted to play a video nothing happened and the known appcrash dialog appears about half a minute later.

I found out that there was a problem with the Citrix Workspace graphics card driver - when you open the device manager (right click on the Windows-Logo or press Win+X, select Device Manager) you'll find a specific Citrix device within the graphics card section. If you temporarily disable this device (right click, select "Disable device") Adobe Rush will behave just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, if you are in a rush...dont use Adobe Rush ...because it crushes ...lol...

something that worked a little better for my Alienware Dell 32Gb RAM i7 super-duper-power was switching my HD for a SSD. it helped. but still get some lags. but its better. but not perfect. better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm having the same freeze issue within days of install, trial version. I like the functionality, but the instability issue makes this program completely unusable. Like most end users, I don't want to have to try adjusting my computer, the program should take care of any adjusting automatically. This program needs to be plug and play, near zero issues. The instability is literally the worse issue any program can have. My suggestion: install this on a few computers and until you find an unstable issue, then reverse engineer to find the problem. Again, as it now stands on my computer, this program is completely unstable and therefore useless as an editing tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am desperate. This software has been purchased by my company to enable me to produce videos. I am currently working on an important video that I have to deliver today. Everything was working fine until yesterday. It started freezing when I was opening the software. I did everything I could think about: restart the laptop, uninstall the latest version of Rush and roll back to the previous version, free space in my laptop, and in Rush by deleting files, checked that my laptop was all updated. But no matter what I do the issue is the same: when I open Rush it freezes after a few seconds and it crashes. I have to force the closing of the program. I am desperate... I am working on a Lenovo laptop with the following specs - 

the graphic card is an Intel UHD 620:

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's a strange thing to say, but it's a relief to know that I'm not the only person in the World with these dammed Rush problems. May I suggest something  - use an iPad! First, I uploades the files I needed to a cloudbased product.  Secondly, I downloaded the files to my iPad. I have an Adobe CC subscription, which enabled me to install the Rush app on my iPad. In this way I could edit my video without any further problems. Unfortunately this won't help you, if you only have access to Rush on your computer. Anyway, it's still driving me crazy that I can't use Rush on my laptop. iPad is only useful with a few files!Best regards and heartfelt sympathy,Marianne Sendt fra min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines