Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème Première Rush iPhone

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

le logiciel première rush sur iPhone ne marche malheureusement pas : l'application s'ouvre puis se bloque sur le tutoriel et impossible de le fermer pour pouvoir commencer à utiliser l'application. Plusieurs cas similaires sont arrivé, d'après les commentaires dans l'App Store.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Hi Mire,

There were some audio issues reported for iOS 12. So, check the below document and try to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Also, Rush is compatible only with iPhone 7 and newer (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)

6 Solutions to Fix iOS 12 Sound Not Working Problem - iMobie

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnold France,

What kind of iPhone are you using? Which version of iOS?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it’s the iPhone 5s but the problem is also for a iPhone 8.

So the iOS is the 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mire,

There were some audio issues reported for iOS 12. So, check the below document and try to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Also, Rush is compatible only with iPhone 7 and newer (devices with A9 ARM chip or higher)

6 Solutions to Fix iOS 12 Sound Not Working Problem - iMobie

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Vinay+D.  a écrit

Hi Vinay, hi Kevin-Monahan​,

I am in the same trouble than Arnold, i guess, except i have an iphone SE (10.1.3) with Rush (v1.0.3)

Same problem : once lauched, the app stay stucked on the tutorial screen, with no access possible to any button enabling to get out of this and use the menu features.

The argument of compatibility does not apply in my case, as the SE get an A9 chip as well.. plus the fact that Rush appears in my App Store.

I already made a direct query for resolution & feedbacks from the French Customer Services, but, as a parallel task, could you please guys escalate this to the best people possible internally ?

Thanks and have a good One,
Damien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2019 Feb 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure Damien. Please check my message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What you have to do is undo the zoom of the screen in the settings, that's what cause the problem of the tutorial screen on iphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines