• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project created on iPhone not available on PC

Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync is on, media is in some obscure folder, but no project to be found. I already stopped and restarted sync, nothing. Inside the "Creative Cloud" folder, there's only "Adobe", "Assets" and then some garbled mess.

I need to publish this today and I'd prefer not having to recreate the entire thing from scratch. This is supposed to be easy, hence the name "RUSH"!

Thank you 🙂

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Desktop version , Error or problem , Mobile version

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Hey @Kevin-Monahan , no need to be sorry, after all, you're here to help!

So, some hours (!) after I redid the entire project, the mobile project appeared on my Laptop. Took about 3 days to sync. So I won't use the mobile version in the future. The software itself is pleasingly simple, ideal for "cheap" stuff.

Cheers and thanks for helping!

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Hi @Corniger,

Thanks for your message. What subscription do you have? Is this the Starter version? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Corniger,

Thanks for your message. What subscription do you have? Is this the Starter version? Let us know!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin-Monahan ,

I have the standard photo subscription, plus Premiere pro and After Effects. iPhone, latest OS, Windows 10 Pro x64, 128 GB RAM, Quadro RTX 3000 (haven't tested on my local workstation yet). Due to its speed, I have, until now, never used the Adobe Cloud, so I'm not familiar with its ins and outs. 
I'm guessing the strange file system is there to accommodate the garbled Apple File System, so maybe I missed something else. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Corniger,

Thanks for the info. As I understand it, the Photo subscription only gives you access to the "Starter" (Free) version of Rush which does not support device sync, I'm afraid.

You say that you have a subscription to Premiere Pro, though, right? That should give you access. In that case, you should contact support directly so they can help you directly. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html The chat pod is in the lower right corner. Ask for the "video queue" for best service. I hope they can sort out this situation for you. If not, please return and I'll try to assist you further. I am sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Kevin-Monahan , no need to be sorry, after all, you're here to help!

So, some hours (!) after I redid the entire project, the mobile project appeared on my Laptop. Took about 3 days to sync. So I won't use the mobile version in the future. The software itself is pleasingly simple, ideal for "cheap" stuff.

Cheers and thanks for helping!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, @Corniger, I wish the synching were faster. It's rather slow if you've got 4K footage. A speedy network helps. I will let the team know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The MEDIA, i.e. the large part, was all there, just the project was missing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines